Practicing preventive maintenance keeps you on top of potential problems and keeps you on the road to your destination. Follow the recommendations from your manufacturer which will be found in your owner’s manual. Your owner’s manual will give you suggested maintenace schedules. We suggest the severe maintenance schedule be followed for the driving conditions found in the Pacific Northwest.
Motorhome and RV Services:
- Powertrain and Chassis
- Factory Maintenance
- Tune Ups
- Brakes and Hydraulics
- Suspension Repair and Upgrades
- Steering Repair,and Upgrades
- Ride Control Repair and Upgrades
- Alignment - 4 Wheel
- Lube, Oil and Filter Service
- RV Power Upgrades where available
- Chassis Service
- Generator Service
- Coolant Flush (very important where temperatures are extreme)
- Diesel Emissions Certified
We honor most extended warranties.
In need of Towing Services or Roadside Assistance?
Dick's Towing Inc.